Open a Location! Popcorn Heaven® was established in 2014 in Iowa, and has grown with two locations in North Carolina, and location in Illinois, Maryland, and California. Popcorn Heaven offers licensing opportunities to owners to allow for more flexibility and customization. We are dedicated to growing our presence throughout the nation and increasing our brand recognition.
Become a Part of the Industry’s Continued Growth! Popcorn is a familiar gluten-free, non-GMO, whole grain food that is high in fiber and loved by millions every day. Popcorn’s popularity comes from the fact that it is one of the oldest and well-loved snacks consumed across the globe in a variety of settings from movie theatres, fairs, stadiums, corporate events, social gatherings, and at home! In fact, over 1 billion pounds of popcorn have been sold each year for the last 5 years and is expected to grow! The rise in consumption of ready-to-eat popcorn is the key factor that drives the market growth — and with our fresh, delicious, and convenient ready-to-serve flavors, we are positioned to join in the industry’s growth!
What Makes Popcorn Heaven® Unique?
- Many Gourmet Varieties! We make our popcorn using non-GMO, whole grain kernels and real ingredients like brown sugar, creamy butter, and crushed spices. With most locations making 50+ flavors of Classic, Savory, Sweet, Mixed, Chocolate, and signature regional varieties.
- Made Fresh On-Site! At Popcorn Heaven® each operation pops their popcorn fresh! No ordering from a corporate kitchen! You make it fresh, each day! Recognized by Food Network Magazine for our flavors, customers and the experts can taste the fresh, quality difference!
- Low License Fee! We offer low start-up costs and ongoing individual and group technical assistance and support.
- Multiple Models! Owners have the option of a variety of operating models from mobile designs to storefronts for multiple revenue streams.
- Website Revenue! Each owner can have a customized website for online sales. Unlike some entities, your online sales go to your profit stream, not to corporate!
- When you join Popcorn Heaven®, you are truly joining a family.
Two Paths to Owning Your Own Gourmet Popcorn Operation
1) Popcorn Heaven® License. License fee discounted for the next new licensee! A license provides guidance from start-up to making and selling product. Our experienced corporate team will give virtual and hands-on advising and technical assistance on:
- Model options
- Site selection and design (as applicable)
- Lease negotiations
- Equipment selection and use
- Popcorn making (step-by-step in person training at your location)
- Access to marketing & business operations materials
- Fundraiser campaigns
- Grand opening or launch
Licensees will be provided with:
- Branding and marketing tools
- Promotion via our online and social media pages
- Ingredient and packaging vendors
- Ongoing individual and group support as applicable
2) Popcorn Heaven® Consulting. Fixed fee. Our knowledgeable team will provide consultation on the basics to making gourmet popcorn so you can add this popular food to your current product offerings! Limited opportunities for select existing businesses in select locations. Virtual and hands-on assistance will be given on:
- Equipment selection and use
- Popcorn making (step-by-step in person training at our location on primary flavors)
- Limited individual technical assistance
About Our Leadership Team. Daniel and Kysha Frazier joined the Popcorn Heaven® family in 2014 as the first licensee and assumed leadership in 2019. The team continues to operate their Charlotte location today! As experienced Popcorn Heaven™ owner operators they can share their vast knowledge and first-hand tips, strategies and techniques to help you build your business! In addition to experience in the popcorn/snack industry, this military veteran family served in multiple branches of the armed forces, has a strong corporate background in information technology, corporate sustainability, and workforce development.
Join the Popcorn Heaven™ Family! Big things can happen from something so small! Turn a little corn kernel into a business! We are looking for future owners who are self-starters, energetic, motivated and hard-working. Contact us through our email page and take the first steps toward owning and operating your very own gourmet popcorn business!